10 problems to pay attention to when cleaning underwear
1. Soap powder/washing agent should not be immediately stained on the underwear. Underwear manufacturers feel that the use of soap powder/agent and fluorescent bleaching agent will cause uneven color tone, fading or discoloration, etc., firstly use the lotion Melt in the water, and then put the underwear in. In addition, the application of bleach will cause mildew and discoloration of the underwear. It should be prevented from being used, and special detergents should be used as much as possible.
2. Wash in the least amount of time as much as possible. Underwear manufacturers feel that it is possible to wash by hand. For example, when washing with a fully automatic washing machine, 3 minutes is already sufficient. Long-term washing is very easy to cause discoloration or dyeing of clothes. Before washing clothes, prevent Darker clothes are soaked together.
3. Washing method of yarn-based clothing. Although yarn-based clothing is soft and bright, it is very easy to wrinkle, shrink and be damaged by sunlight. Therefore, it is advisable to use a neutralized lotion and wash by hand, and then use a cotton towel to absorb water , Place and blow dry.
4. The dark and milky white or light gray clothes must be washed separately, and the milky white and light gray clothes must be separated in the washing machine. When washing by hand, clean up in order, such as soaking milky white clothes first, then washing light gray clothes and finally dark clothes. Be careful not to mix dark clothes with other clothes to prevent staining. Secondly, the clothes with less stains should be soaked first, and the clothes with more stains should be placed in the final wash.
5. Part of the zipper must be pulled up. The full-body corset with zipper must be pulled up first when cleaning. The bust size of the theme activity harness (that can be used as the bust size of the one-shoulder clothing) is best first Take off the strap of the theme activity, separate and clean.
6. The soft ring and zipper clothes must be washed vigorously. If the clothes are washed too hard, it is very easy to deform the clothes. It is best to use the 'pressure washing method' and 'hand washing method' to wash.
7. The clothes placed in the laundry net are limited to half. Because general underwear is made of softer and delicate materials, when washing clothes, put them in the laundry net and wash them according to the label, but be sure to pay attention to what is placed in the net The laundry must be limited to half of the laundry net.
8. At least two laundry meshes should be used separately to separate the clothes with metal materials or soft circles and the clothes without soft circles to prevent other clothes from being damaged.
9. In case of deformation of the soft ring, use your hands carefully and gently rub it back to its original appearance. Don't rush it to its original appearance. The key point is to gradually restore it to its original appearance.
10. Wash the clothes (dry clothes) for 30 seconds, put the clothes in the original laundry net, dry clothes (take off) and wrap them with dry cotton towels, squeeze them by hand, so that the water will be digested and absorbed by the cotton towels. It is very easy to wrinkle and destroy the material of the clothes if you twist out the moisture with both hands immediately.